revenger

va benefits

Yes.  I used veterans guardian.  They take care of everything.   The higher rating you get.  The more money they get.  Its the first months payment they get.  Like i said though.  They do all the work.  30 percent is where you want to start at. Ill be getting 10 percent for tinitus.  As i sit here in quiet and all i hear is a wizzing ringing sound.  Then 30 percent for hearing loss.  There are other companies out there.  Ive heard really good reviews of a one in cali.  Vet guardian is in nc. 

https://www.nj.gov/military/veterans/services/vso/

I used Ocean County Veterans Service Office in Toms River.  Open to Ocean County residents.  They are county employees and do a great job. They do everything for you and even represent you at hearings.  Doesn't cost you a dime.  When I first saw them I was getting 10%.  It took a few years but eventually they got me 100%  Great staff and they know how to deal with the VA at no cost to you.

You'll find the first time you apply the VA will turn you down.  You have to have a rep who knows the system.

17 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Yes.  I used veterans guardian.  They take care of everything.   The higher rating you get.  The more money they get.  Its the first months payment they get.  Like i said though.  They do all the work.  30 percent is where you want to start at. Ill be getting 10 percent for tinitus.  As i sit here in quiet and all i hear is a wizzing ringing sound.  Then 30 percent for hearing loss.  There are other companies out there.  Ive heard really good reviews of a one in cali.  Vet guardian is in nc. 

I don't know about using someone that's working for profit.  Seems to me they'd be more interested in handling cases that would get a higher percentage.  

Theyll handle any case.  Think about it. The higher the percentage they get you the more money they make.  So its a benefit for both parties interests. And they streamline and mainline it.  So the faster everything gets submitted.   The faster you and them get paid

Not alot of vets know theres companies like this exist