sroc112

Local FFL for AR Compliancy Work

Located in Monmouth county. Looking for a reputable shop to do some compliancy work on an AR (stock pin, muzzle brake supply and pin/weld, file bayonet lug). Looking for suggestions based on positive experience and good pricing. 

Spoke with RTSP in Randolph today and their pricing was crazy, would cost me more than the entire rifle. Willing to drive up to about an hour.

The Elmer gun company in upper Deerfield NJ is an FFL 07 manufacturer 856-364-1031. 

Surefire breaks are $85

Pin & weld, lug removal and stock compliance is $65 for the entire package 

9 hours ago, sroc112 said:

Located in Monmouth county. Looking for a reputable shop to do some compliancy work on an AR (stock pin, muzzle brake supply and pin/weld, file bayonet lug). Looking for suggestions based on positive experience and good pricing. 

Spoke with RTSP in Randolph today and their pricing was crazy, would cost me more than the entire rifle. Willing to drive up to about an hour.

Try talking to Steve @ Monmouth Arms. He did a muzzle brake pin/weld for me a few years ago, I believe he still does compliance work.

https://monmoutharms.com/

Yeah idk, it's all good I have 2 other shops I've been in touch with that have been helpful. I'll proceed with one of them. Both of which are less than half what RTSP was quoting me. Met both in person as well, good people. 

On 2/21/2024 at 8:16 PM, sroc112 said:

Pretty sure Keyport sporting goods does compliance work. I’m in Monmouth County as well and they are helping me out with a transfer right now and have been aces.

Howell Gun Works has a good reputation as well.