planenut

SOLD: Ruger Mini 14 Tactical with Nikon 1.5-4.5 X 20 Scope

Up for sale a Ruger Mini 14 Tactical with a Nikon 1.5-4.5 X 20 scope mounted in traditional scope rings. Item will include the following:

2-Ruger Factory 5 round magazines

4-Ruger Factory 10 round magazines.

1-Factory Bolt/Chamber Lock

1-Picatinny Rail used as an optional scope mount.

1-Basic sling (as seen in photo).

Asking price: $800 for all items/$700 without the scope.

Located in Woodbridge Township. Willing to meet buyer anywhere in the state as long as my schedule permits. NJ FID and Matching Drivers License required to complete sale. Buyer is responsible for all FFL/Shipping fees. The first to post "I'll Take It" wins the sale.

Item is Sold. Scope still available. Will make a new WTS post with photos.

20231011_172455.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, OJ North Jersey said:

Just a clarification - I cannot message you being new to the forum so that is why I asked you to please message me! Thanks!

Not sure why your profile shows zero posts, but clicking through to 'activity' shows your your posting history on this forum goes back 13 months, and consists of over two dozen posts asking sellers to message you because you are too new to post.    

13 minutes ago, 10X said:

Not sure why your profile shows zero posts, but clicking through to 'activity' shows your your posting history on this forum goes back 13 months, and consists of over two dozen posts asking sellers to message you because you are too new to post.    

I do not think the posts in the ads section count towards the post count. If @OJ North Jersey participated in the discussion forums he would gain the ability to send PMs. I think it is 10 posts minimum.

1 hour ago, OJ North Jersey said:

Did this sell? I was interested from the start! Thanks!

It appears the rifle is SPF to NJHosier.  I can't say for sure because the apparent buyer did not follow forum rules by declaring "I'll take it"

Though you were the first to express interest by asking the seller to PM you, it is likely you were overlooked because of your low (zero actually) post count and did not send a PM directly.  The reason for the post count condition to send PMs is to eliminate bot generated spam and phishing schemes.

If you want to make life easier, you will have to create or respond to a few threads outside the for sale thread. In other words, join the conversation.  It's been over a year and you have made 36 posts all in the WTS thread, with zero posts anywhere else.  The alternative is to become a paid member.  I don't think there is a post count requirement for premier members.

NJGF is a gun forum where we mostly talk about guns n shit, and only occasionally sell guns n shit.  It's not a want ad site.  If you do not plan on participating in the community, even at a minimal level, you should probably just become a paid member.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thank you @Scorpio64

Your points are 100% valid and completely understood! I often (Almost always) find myself looking at the for sale section and will need to become more of an active member of the overall community! Your points are respected and I will be certain to checkout more forums within the community and post accordingly! I appreciate your feedback and thank you!

• Like 1