Sign in to follow this  
67gtonut

Cherry Ridge 10/31

Was thinking Hercules on Sunday.....

I'll probably see you there. I'm bringing Mark (Malsua) to check out both ranges (Hercules and Sparta) if the weather doesn't suck. Gonna shoot a couple of rounds this time??

Yeah...... I gotta work up the nerve.....

My best round was a 9 the first time there, and a total of 31/100. I promise, you'll do way better than that. You're just way too shy about it for such an otherwise jolly fat guy.

Nerve? What's there to worry about? I've found people with guns in their hands are often very polite to others who also have guns :D

Once you get to know me..... you will find I lack self confidence .... just the way I am....

Just the way I am.... :oops:

My cousin had a 65 Goat in college - he told me it's a fishbowl - everybody's always staring at you, looking at you... He told me some other stories as well, how his father came home and gingerly passed him the keys after borrowing his car one day and said "Don't ever let me take your car again, a little old lady pissed me off, and well... my foot hit the floor and..."

Hence - driving the fishbowl.

Phrase explained, please remove pancake from rabbit's head. :lol:

The weather cooperated today and I made it out to the two local trap ranges with Mark and Troy. A fun day of blasting clays, with good company and nice weather.

Had a great time today with you guys.....

Today was a great day with the M&P.... shot some of the Aluminum Blazer today.... no issues in the M&P, like always, it eats everything. Had my best grouping today I ever had. At about 12yds, grouped 10shots in a 2-3" circle. Just gets better and better....

My shotgun performance was the opposite, seems the more I shoot it..... the worse I get.....