junkmanted

WTK 15 rnd blocked Wasr (ak) double stacker mags

I would be interested in mags for these calibers - 7.62 x 39, 5.45 x 39 and .223

Let me know as soon as you get an answer. Thanks...

Also, I would prefer he cut them down to 15, not blocked. I don't want the headaches of explaining to people that I have a blocked 30rd mag to 15rd. Would just like to have 15rd metal AK mags.

I talked to him today he's going to figure out what the cost will be and get back to me

Any word from your friend about the mags?

I have 3 30 round PERMANENTLY MODIFED TO 10 round AK double stack mags and 1 10 round polymer mag. I also have about 200 rounds of 7.62 X 39 Ammo

Im looking for $125 for everything if interested before I put it up in marketplace

tiny

Yes I talked to him today he was shopping for the best deal on the mags he's placing an order for some 30 rounders and he's thinking the price will be between 25.00 to 30.00 per mag plus the flat rate USPS shipping box .

And like I said in the 1st post I see him a couple times a month and would be willing to let guys pick up there mags at my house you would send him payment,, he's a great guy I have know him for years .

I will post his email when he's ready to take the orders.

I will see him up at the spit rock show this week end maybe he will have a sample.

I have 3 30 round PERMANENTLY MODIFED TO 10 round AK double stack mags and 1 10 round polymer mag. I also have about 200 rounds of 7.62 X 39 Ammo

Im looking for $125 for everything if interested before I put it up in marketplace

tiny

Damn Tiny, you caught me on this. Unfortunately, I'm low on cash at this particular moment but would love to take you up on that offer. Maybe in about a week or so.

Also, Junkmanted. Keep us all posted to the progress of the mags. Many of us are interested.

All you guys that PM'd me for mags let's get this done I paid and picked up the mags a week ago today and no one has picked them up !!!!!!

I know money's tight I'm working a part time job making half of what I was a year ago and I'm still not marking them up so for me to lay out 120.00 for 4 mags and hanging on to them isnt right :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: