Chad

Here we go...

ty everyone for the comments!! ty anastasia for posting as well :) we love her and she is our world! sorry i havent been on and responding sooner but doodie calls (lol!!)...ty everyone again...u guys are the best!! :) lyla says hi and cant wait to shoot her first firearm with her mommie and daddy!! ;)

ty everyone for the comments!! ty anastasia for posting as well :) we love her and she is our world! sorry i havent been on and responding sooner but doodie calls (lol!!)...ty everyone again...u guys are the best!! :) lyla says hi and cant wait to shoot her first firearm with her mommie and daddy!! ;)

See, this is a normal american family. Both Mommy and Daddy will be training their girl to properly defend herself. =)

See, this is a normal american family. Both Mommy and Daddy will be training their girl to properly defend herself. =)

Then Mommy and Daughter can teach Daddy how to shoot. :o

u mean the killer beagle tim??? LOL!!! he was a lil protective of us today when we had visitors...i was feeding lyla and he sat in front of us and wouldnt let anyone near us...it was cute :) and this morning he walked around the whole house looking for her and sat outside her nursery until she came out to say good morning...that was cute too! hes a great big brother and he loves her! its great!

Great Avatar, Mrs Chad! Beautiful picture!

Tim, isn't it funny what a dog will put up with? We had a pound dog when my son was a baby, he was part sheep dog and part everything else and would let my son drag him all over the house with never a complaint! They were best friends!

I've had dogs growing up so I've always been around them, but friends of our family had two Akita's. The one male Akita use to come up to me on the ground, put my arm in his mouth and carry me around :):lol::lol: Apparently it was quite the sight