nickd308

Main Street Gun Shop

Just had a lengthy conversation with one the guys there, they're currently in the process of getting their FFL back and are hoping to expand their location and possibly (which they highly doubt) open up an indoor range. ive always enjoyed going there ever since i was younger when all i could do was look but not touch. i really hope they can resume business asap. Local gun shops within my area think its okay to double their prices since main st closed so to see it reopen and take business from those thieves would be B-E-A-UTIFUL.

they had an individual that was working there (no longer employed there) who was arrested for being involved in a scheme that involved stealing long arms from dicks sporting goods and selling them as consignment rifles for his own profit. since they were sold out of main st, they lost their FFL for a couple years over it. The exact name is Woodbridge Auto Parts & Sporting Goods, my buddies and i refer to it as as Main St, sorry for the confusion. It is located on Main Street in Woodbridge

they had an individual that was working there (no longer employed there) who was arrested for being involved in a scheme that involved stealing long arms from dicks sporting goods and selling them as consignment rifles for his own profit. since they were sold out of main st, they lost their FFL for a couple years over it. The exact name is Woodbridge Auto Parts & Sporting Goods, my buddies and i refer to it as as Main St, sorry for the confusion. It is located on Main Street in Woodbridge

I really liked Woodbridge Auto too, I bought probably 10 guns from them (no sporting rifles :-P).. but I heard that Lars was using the Old Man's pink Card to sell, and I also heard they completed a straw sale in front of state police detectives.

It's hard to figure out what is rumor and what is true. The selling of stolen guns from Dick's is true though.

Are the court transcripts from the hearing available online? I'm pretty sure at least one of them pleaded guilty to a federal felony. So that would probably preclude the same people from owning/running the business.

If it's true.. I would like to go back.. but having other FFL's on this board who are top notch.. it's kind of like rewarding the bad guys... kinda puts a moral monkey wrench into things.

I remember when they were selling everything off cheap before they lost their license.. the old man came over to me and looked defeated saying that even though they weren't going to be selling guns anymore, they would still be able to get me in touch with a gunsmith if I had any problem with it. It seemed like the old man let the young Rob run the gun side and everyone lost from a really stupid "mistake".

During this time, Rob also said that he had a "friend" who was going to get an FFL and rent the upstairs as a gun shop, so it would be like a separate business. I wonder if this is remnants of that.

not exactly sure, but i would love to rent it from them and start my dream of owning my own gun shop. as far as our vendors, i would hope woodbridge would join the forum if they receive their FFL back. IMHO more NJGF supporting vendors the better

, but i would love to rent it from them and start my dream of owning my own gun shop

Best way to do that is to leave the state and try it from a more gun friendly location, at least that is what I am

going to try this up coming year.