71ragtopgoat

Looking for an invite to cherry ridge Thursday

Hello

I need a little help. I am a newbie (43 yo ) looking for some range time at CR Thursday morning or early afternoon. I have a new Kimber pro raptor I would like to try out. I also would like to check out CR as I wish to join. I am new to guns but have completed the NRA basic pistol and Utah ccw class and could use a mentor.

I will respect all range and invitee rules. I have all equipment ammo, range bag and magazines (and one used target lol!) I wish to put 250 rounds through the gun.

Thanks Eddie K

During the week is usually bad for me as well . But this week I'm off of work and the weather is wonderful and my in-law can baby sit. All my ducks are lined up so to speak. Other then that I might take you up on a Sat if nothing happens for Thurs.

Thanks Eddie

I'm scheduled to make a trip to Cabela's tomorrow. The trip could wash out though. PM me with your phone # and I'll give you a call as soon as I know.

Probably about 8pm.

BTW the Utah course imprsses me. :whistle: .. I took it as well.

Hello

I enjoyed the range and will be joining at the next opportunity. Thanks for the lesson and the help. It was a great relief to have someone as knowledgeable as yourself to help me with the newbie bumps. As an added bonus I hardly used your targets center so there good for the next trip !!! LOL!!!

Once again thanks for the hand.

Eddie

As an added bonus I hardly used your targets center so there good for the next trip !!! LOL!!!

Sounds almost like my first trip to Cherry Ridge - not only did I not hit the center, but I managed to hit the stand's frame and more or less ruin poor Malsua's target stand :D