Sign in to follow this  
nickd308

I need a job.

I figured since i can find guns on this forum maybe i can broaden my search for a job. Looking for a starting rate of 15/hr or more. ive got a BA and those bills aren't going away. Help a fellow gun enthusiast. ive got a resume upon requests. would love to find a job at a gun shop. would like to mention i have 6 years job experience, 3 years of which were management involving the shipping of Groceries to Pathmark and A&P stores.

Thanks

Join the club. A victim of Obamanomics take over of Government Motors. I was a product trainer for Buick/Pontiac/GMC. I have 35 years in the automotive/commercial vehicle industry - 11 of those as a trainer (10 in med duty trucks / 1 with GM). Also did some slaes engineering for the medium duty manufacturer. Many transferable skills. Resume available upon request. Thanks for listening.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Been employed for 33 yrs straight until I got hit with the place closing. It's no fun, and

unemployment is running out soon.

when did you get laid off? Read my unemployement article on my site/blog. link below. you have over a year and a half of UE benefits right now.

I am looking to hire and train a few new advisors.... as soon as I find a new, bigger office space. lol. =)

but will keep you guys in mind for anything new.

In the mean time, I did post a few resume resources here, so make sure they are listed.

Also, I think I will create a new sections for resume's and jobs wanted etc. We have plenty of business owners on here..... ok, maybe a few less than the total unemployed. :mrgreen: