david8613

were else should i go to look at and rent guns?

i went over to shore shot today, very cool place, nice place, nice guys. shot a couple guns, glock 22, mp 40, xd 40, 40 cal sig. i liked the glock 22 the most and then the mp 40. didnt care much for the xd or the sig, anyway i really wanted to try the barretta px4 and the barretta 90 two, but they didnt have any available for rent so im looking for a place that would have those two specifically. anyone know a spot i can go to, so i can try'em out. i got my money, permits and im ready to purchase! :D

ps im in bloomfield new jersey

I'm pretty sure there are no rentals at BH

I would go so far as to say, they Do Not Rent. The closest I've seen to "renting" is when they have a guest manufacturer come in to do.... HK Day, or S&W day, etc. I got to shoot an HK USP40C w/ LEM trigger and a USP9 w/ laser attached, this way. BTW, I really really really really really really liked that USP9. Didn't like the laser, but really really really really really really liked that USP9. Can you tell I liked the USP9? :D

I have no idea if BH still hosts a manufacturer day, but I like the format. I wish BH would bring back some kind of competitive matches. I understand they used to do bowling pin shoots.

I'm pretty sure there are no rentals at BH

I would go so far as to say, they Do Not Rent. The closest I've seen to "renting" is when they have a guest manufacturer come in to do.... HK Day, or S&W day, etc. I got to shoot an HK USP40C w/ LEM trigger and a USP9 w/ laser attached, this way. BTW, I really really really really really really liked that USP9. Didn't like the laser, but really really really really really really liked that USP9. Can you tell I liked the USP9? :D

I have no idea if BH still hosts a manufacturer day, but I like the format. I wish BH would bring back some kind of competitive matches. I understand they used to do bowling pin shoots.

They still host manufacturer days and were waiting for scheduling after Shot Show as I recall.