gunforhire

New Website!

Criticism is welcome. (go easy on me).

The site is nice but the formatted in your section detailing the NRA courses (specifically the PP outside the Home) was tough to read.

It comes out as one very long paragraph. I don't know if you are doing it yourself or not.

NEW Personal Protection Outside The Home >

Some of the pics on the left side do not click through, you have to mouse around to find the link which does highlight.

The link for "My first BB gun" takes you to Levi... Maybe that's intentional? :shock:

"Protection inside the home" doesn't link.

Pictures are clear, everything seems easy to read, I like that the calendar is active and you can scroll through it.

Thanks for all the feedback! There are so many freakin links its hard to double check everything. Every night I am uploading more classes and the homepage images will all link to the appropriate classes.

Id like feedback on the classes page. Is it to long? I thought it was best to show it in one paragraph. Also anyone who has taken a class please send accolades!

Thanks for all your feedback keep it coming!

Matt D.

Hello, just checked out the new website and I am a little confused. Do I need to have a Florida permit plus the Utah permit? Also I can not find the Utah Course on the calendar to apply for in order to take the Utah CCW Class.

Utah Non-Resident CCW Class $175.00 Complete

Description

Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit. Time to add this one to your wallet or purse. Recognized in 33 States. This permit adds Washington State and Minnesota over your Florida Non-Resident CCW. The permit is good for 5 years and the renewal only costs $10.00! We are offering the Entire package from start to finish in one session. Class Application Prints Notary Photo Postage (we mail it out) Application Fee ($65.25) For an all inclusive cost of $175.00 In order to apply you must attend our Utah Course (see our calendar for upcoming courses if you would like to attend and email us for confirmation). When you click on the calender link below and look for Utah CCW Class http://www.handgunlaw.us/

more details

I just saw a post on a CCW forum about the Utah Senate passing a bill to invalidate CCW for those persons who do not have a CCW permit from their home state. Although it is not signed into law it would make a Utah CCW non-resident permit no longer valid for NJ residents if they do not have a NJ CCW permit. If this is true, perhaps a FL CCW permit would be more useful. I was hoping to be legal in PA.

this info is posted already somewhere on the board..briefly what i understand is NJ is not affected..if your homestate already offered you a state ccw, then you would be required to get it before applying for utah's..NJ does not..therefore you can apply to utah.

this info is posted already somewhere on the board..briefly what i understand is NJ is not affected..if your homestate already offered you a state ccw, then you would be required to get it before applying for utah's..NJ does not..therefore you can apply to utah.

Realalisticlly NJ is a no issue state. Legally NJ is a MAY issue state so you won't get the Utah license if the law is signed. This is the reason people from NJ don't get Pa's Non resident CCW. Pa has the same get it in your home state first requirement.