zeenon

M&P 15-22 mags

I cannot stand that the 10/25's don't have the load assist button.  I always have to remember to bring a tool of some sort(usually an allen wrench) to the range with me to pull the follower down. 

Do any of these privately converted(not S&W factory 10 rounders) have the assist button? 

I cannot stand that the 10/25's don't have the load assist button. I always have to remember to bring a tool of some sort(usually an allen wrench) to the range with me to pull the follower down.

Do any of these privately converted(not S&W factory 10 rounders) have the assist button?

If you buy from Steve (remixer) he takes the 25 round mags and pins & glues them, so yes they have the button.

Has anyone been able to locate the 10round shorts?

I had ordered one directly from S&W early in 2013, which had been on backorder at the time.  I think it was around September or October when I noticed that they had billed my credit card for it, and several days later it arrived in the mail.

Most of what they had available (at the time) was the 10/25 round mags - the ones the size of a true 25 rounder but only holding 10.