Sign in to follow this  
Quinski

Sarco New Web Site

I am kinda glad that not many people like Sarco, it just means more awesome deals for me! Like I have always said, if you have the time and know what you are looking for and what you are looking at, it is a collectors heaven.

I almost bought something from those guys once. I remember thinking what I wanted to buy was illegal in NJ. Even though I didn't live in NJ, thought it was strange. Not accusing them of anything, just my recollection, and I could be wrong.

One of my friends bought kits there and likes the owner. Guess that shows what we know. Thanks for the heads-up.

I almost bought something from those guys once. I remember thinking what I wanted to buy was illegal in NJ. Even though I didn't live in NJ, thought it was strange. Not accusing them of anything, just my recollection, and I could be wrong.

One of my friends bought kits there and likes the owner. Guess that shows what we know. Thanks for the heads-up.

They have stuff in the showroom that is not Jersey Legal. "For out of state sales". I'm not sure if they can do the transfer to a out of state resident in person or they need to ship it.

They have stuff in the showroom that is not Jersey Legal. "For out of state sales". I'm not sure if they can do the transfer to a out of state resident in person or they need to ship it.

They have a TON of stuff that they can't sell to Jersey Residents. I don't know what the process would be to sell it to a non-NJ owner but last time there we were talking about some of the cool stuff they have that we can't buy :(

They have a TON of stuff that they can't sell to Jersey Residents. I don't know what the process would be to sell it to a non-NJ owner but last time there we were talking about some of the cool stuff they have that we can't buy :(

I'm pretty sure the process would be they would send it to my FFL and I would pick it up there. If it was a firearm.

I gave them a second chance last week and picked up my first Yugo Mauser. M98, nazi bolt.

I actually like the place now and plan on going back to pick up a side by side 12 guage, M38 and a search for a K98 Mauser (any on here for sale?? ;) ).

Key is get there early so they don't close on you.

they have half a MIG for sale!

Maybe thats the start of my MAN CAVE!!! LOL!!