Sign in to follow this  
223lover

2nd Amendment License Plates

I was on the DMV or MVC website the other day and I thought to myself wouldn't be nice

if we could get the State to produce "Support 2nd Amendment" or "The Right to Keep and Bear Arms" license plates. According to the web site, we need a minimum of 500 members could the NJGF memberships count? What do you members think?

Why not just advertise..."Guns inside, pull me over now, I probably violated some law or another"

Nice idea really but I wouldn't put it on my vehicles. I'm just a sheep, going about my merry way, please ignore me mr wolf.

Why not just advertise..."Guns inside, pull me over now, I probably violated some law or another"

Nice idea really but I wouldn't put it on my vehicles. I'm just a sheep, going about my merry way, please ignore me mr wolf.

Funny I say the same thing when I see a ANJRPC bumper sticker.

A) I wonder what he's packing

B) It's like a pull me over and give me the 10 fingers on the fender deal.

C) In your driveway your car says guns in the house for all who wish to steal them.

Had a friend who used to hang his rifle's on a rack on his upstairs wall for the world to see. He still misses those guns and wonders what happened to them.

Funny I say the same thing when I see a ANJRPC bumper sticker.

A) I wonder what he's packing

B) It's like a pull me over and give me the 10 fingers on the fender deal.

C) In your driveway your car says guns in the house for all who wish to steal them.

Had a friend who used to hang his rifle's on a rack on his upstairs wall for the world to see. He still misses those guns and wonders what happened to them.

:o :doh:

OPSEC. Need I explain more?

A lot of military units (Army at least) are suggesting to not put anything on the vehicle to suggest you're active duty (bumper stickers, license plates, decals, etc) because there has been a sharp increase of vehicle thefts/break-ins. Also, you never see "Military Intelligence" or "Special Forces" decals for a reason... and with that said, my unit actually did not allow anyone to put anything military related on the vehicle (with the exception of the "Support Our Troops" ribbons).

Related to that, my buddy who has an NJ "Price of Honor" plate got his car keyed up pretty bad randomly when he was in some town.

I know what I'm capable of, no need to advertise it to the world or people who might target me for that exact reason.