XDJohnTact

BA 3/2 - Who's going?

Sounds like a plan see you guys tonight.

Hey Ray Ray thanks for the invite hope to meet up with you guys soon.

Im heading out there strait from work are there any good places to eat out there might get there a little early.

What time do you think you are going to be getting down? Are you looking for Mickey D's, Alby's, Boston Market, Taco Bell? If you come off Exit 89, bear right off ramp and then go right at the first street it will take you into Brick. Go to Rt 70 (1st light?) and turn LEFT will get you to Alby's and Mickey D's. Go to through to second light will get you Boston Market and Taco Bell on the right.

I think it was Wolfy? He wanted to have the only one there? ;):lol:

Tim, that Mosin looked great and shot even better! I bet Maks is kicking himself? Hahahaha!

Great time everyone, I think it was a record? I hope somebody took a count? I am sorry if I left out somebody (you guys know I am an old phart!) but I know I saw Mikeeboy, Maks, Wolfy, Tony357, WSL & dad, Glockman, Tony & Tom from TJ Sporting, TBTrout, Chad, bry@n, XDJohnTact, Imperialfish, damn, who am I missing?

It was great meeting all of you. I'm sorry if I was in high gear, had a cup of coffee just before I got there.

wanted to make the chat when I got home, but momma made me come to bed. :mrgreen:

I wanted to thank everyone for a good time, I was able to shoot some awsome guns and meet some great people. Thanks for making my first time out to BA well worth the trip. John that storm is awsome !!!!!!!

Mikeyboyeee's 92fs shot really nice as well had great grouping with it. Sorry about the SW MP40

I can go on for a while about how everyones pistol and rifle shot but im not going to bore you all. LOL

Once again Thank You all for a great time. Ed

BTW I picked up 2 permits yesterday :dance:

It was great meeting all of you. I'm sorry if I was in high gear, had a cup of coffee just before I got there.

wanted to make the chat when I got home, but momma made me come to bed. :mrgreen:

Chat? Nobody said anything about a Chat? :cry:

Apparently, this is a common issue as pointed out by Maks and Wolfy last night, then I read about people keeping spare strikers on hand and their are a few revisions of them.

I called the rep I called about the mags a couple times today, but keep getting his Vm, so I will keep trying.

if I don't get him in a day or 2, I will call general support.

I know midway sells them strikers for $30 but I ain't paying for them on a new gun (especially one with a lifetime warranty).

Glad it happened at range and not when my life depended on it.

t

92Fs now resides in my night stand safe and will remain so far a long long time.

Apparently, this is a common issue as pointed out by Maks and Wolfy last night, then I read about people keeping spare strikers on hand and their are a few revisions of them.

I called the rep I called about the mags a couple times today, but keep getting his Vm, so I will keep trying.

if I don't get him in a day or 2, I will call general support.

I know midway sells them strikers for $30 but I ain't paying for them on a new gun (especially one with a lifetime warranty).

Glad it happened at range and not when my life depended on it.

t

92Fs now resides in my night stand safe and will remain so far a long long time.

How many rounds thru M&P?

Dryfire alot? SnapCaps?

I have an extra striker just for this....

S&W had an issue acknowledged it and came out with a better firing pin. Instead of waiting for the rep call S&W direct. There have been no issues with the 2.0 version of the firing pin.

Bri@n you had coffee :shock: . Don't worry you fit in fine.