Urban Grunt

Pelican Gun cases

I have a bunch of Pelicans that I use for my photo gear. Nothing better. They're tough, strong, waterproof, relatively light and the lifetime guarantee is real. I had a clasp break on one case that I've had for longer than I can remember, sent it back and not only did they replace the broken clasp with new and improved version, they replaced the other 3 as well.

I can't enough good things about Pelican.

Anyone looking for a cost effective way to get a waterproof hard case you should try http://fammocan.com, they provide foam inserts for military ammo cans that will allow for the storage of just about any handgun. a budy of mine in Vegas just got one at a gun show last weekend for $10 and sent me the link, can't find anyone local that carries them though.

They also have a saddle bag type of thing for the ammocans that makes it a great range case. pretty cool idea and I'd like to get my hands on some

30calphoto_3.59205749_std.jpg

7fBJ_dCpc8E

urban grunt... how did you cut out your foam? What tool did u use?

While I've never tried it, I understand that an electric carving knife works very well for cutting foam rubber.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

urban grunt... how did you cut out your foam? What tool did u use?

While I've never tried it, I understand that an electric carving knife works very well for cutting foam rubber.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'm pretty late to the party but, I have used an electric carving knife and it really worked well for me.[attachment=0]Foam.JPG[/attachment]