GoNRA

Tailgating to BA on Tuesday Nights?

Did this hit the wall?

Sounds like a good time. . . no residential neighbors to complain, all the other businesses are closed by the time we get there. Are we talking before or after shooting? Did anyone talk to Phil? As long as we make sure we leave the place as clean as we find it. . . doesn't seem like there should be a problem. We usually sit there for an hour or so afterward anyway. Now that it is getting warmer out I'm sure that will turn into longer.

PS. . . very funny John!!! hahahha

You know, they built a "Staging Center" for the illegal aliens in Lakewood right down the street from Phil. It was to get them off the streets in town in the morning and have a central place for contractors to find day laborers. Of course, they refuse to use it because they have no way to get there so it just its there. It is a large concrete pad with a nice roof. Might be an alternative place to use in case of rain? Just a thought?

Gee Chad, were you the only one to get the Hot Dog joke? Or was it over the edge?

I missed the hot dog joke too.

John, they are Undocumented Laborers, not ilegals. you are very insensative. :p

You are mistaken. They are Undocumented Workers doing jobs that regular Americans don't want to do.

:twisted: I are gonna ignore youare speling erors as I thunk ewe are trying too pizz me of. :twisted:

You are mistaken. They are Undocumented Workers doing jobs that regular Americans don't want to do.

:twisted: I are gonna ignore youare speling erors as I thunk ewe are trying too pizz me of. :twisted:

woud I puposly leaf owt lettrs or misssspel to anoi yu?

You know, they built a "Staging Center" for the illegal aliens in Lakewood right down the street from Phil. It was to get them off the streets in town in the morning and have a central place for contractors to find day laborers. Of course, they refuse to use it because they have no way to get there so it just its there. It is a large concrete pad with a nice roof. Might be an alternative place to use in case of rain? Just a thought?

Gee Chad, were you the only one to get the Hot Dog joke? Or was it over the edge?

John if your going to be there this tuesday, maybe you can show me where this concrete slab is. I'll happily high jack it for the night, and if the cops give us any problems i'll give them a burger and a can of coke :lol:

woud I puposly leaf owt lettrs or misssspel to anoi yu?

Abs-o-friggin Lutely...

not to be a downer.... but is that a reasonable stop while transporting handguns? it would be really lame to see a bunch of good people arrested on some BS technicality and then drug threw the mud i mean i can imagine the headline now..

"gun wielding right wing extremist protest at undocumented worker station"

not to be a downer.... but is that a reasonable stop while transporting handguns? it would be really lame to see a bunch of good people arrested on some BS technicality and then drug threw the mud i mean i can imagine the headline now..

"gun wielding right wing extremist protest at undocumented worker station"

:lol: I dont think im gonna shoot tomorrow.. I got too many billlllllls to pay..