Sign in to follow this  
david8613

got my permits on jan 7 2010 too late to renew?

i just called the local pd to see what time i should go in to renew, they are little funny about that, she was like "90 days, 90 days!" i didnt tell her that it was past the 90 days, im just going to go in and see what happens... wish me luck!

i just called the local pd to see what time i should go in to renew, they are little funny about that, she was like "90 days, 90 days!" i didnt tell her that it was past the 90 days, im just going to go in and see what happens... wish me luck!

Not sure what the whole point is to the 90 day thing anyway, the town gets a copy of the filled out permit anyway when it's used.. stupid, probably just another way to get your 2 bucks and make you wait.. I'm suprised they dont require photo's on the FID cards...

Not sure what the whole point is to the 90 day thing anyway, the town gets a copy of the filled out permit anyway when it's used.. stupid, probably just another way to get your 2 bucks and make you wait.. I'm suprised they dont require photo's on the FID cards...

wish they would modernize the firearms ID card and get rid of the permits all together now with the 1 a month thing.. they are just a waste of time for the PD and trees.

flashed my essex county sheriff id from work.

your 90 day extension might not have happened without the ID. I wonder if they would have done it if you didn't show your ID.

no doubt, for sure i couldnt have done it without it. i never like doing that, not really my style, but for a quick second it looked like she wasnt going to let it happen, luckily i thought quick and it worked or else i would have had to do the whole damn process again! does anyone know if or when that 1 gun a month law is going to be repealed?

Holy guacamole, good job Dave!

your 90 day extension might not have happened without the ID. I wonder if they would have done it if you didn't show your ID.

Yeah, I agree with that. Dave, whatcha gettin?

Holy guacamole, good job Dave!

Yeah, I agree with that. Dave, whatcha gettin?

thanks! im not sure what i wanna get yet, i want to finish my saiga restoration first, i just finished the first phase taking the saiga apart, it wasnt hard at all! but when she is done, i think i want something in a bigger caliber 357 or 45 because recoil doesnt bother me, something all metal, something heavy, maybe a nice 4" or 6" revolver.