BCeagle

PA Pigeon Shoot and NJ attorney

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/press/ocean/article_9150cfc0-4a4e-11df-8a69-001cc4c03286.html

These nuts followed this guy all the way to PA to protest a legal act. I am glaf he didnt apologize and I can imagine what he said. I dont think anything will happen to him either judging by the mayors recent comments. I dont care about pigeon shooting but I am a hardliner against any eroision of rights because it is a slippery slope that never reverses. It would eventually get to the point where you can only shoot deer and then that will be eliminated and then just rats and then they will protest that also.

Ha... I know both the guys in this story. I have worked a couple of fruitless real estate deals with Shackleford for clients he represents and Chaifetz is a local pain in the ass here in Cherry Hill. This is funny stuff in my opinion. Chaifetz is the guy that started the whole pheasant gate drama about 5 years ago within the state. (http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forum130.htm)

I will take Shackleford's side on this, even though he is a bit of JO himself.... And I am sorry, but if god did not want us to eat animals he would not have made them taste so good.

I am sure he was provoked in some way. It's kinda hard to believe he was not when the video only shows the negative. Also, if shooting the birds was so bad, how come they don't get the PA officials to shut it down.

Just some random comments:

PA is largely run by the NRA?

Nice gun

Indulgence of bloodlust is bad??

He's not a very good shot, is he?

The infamous Philadelphia Gun Club.

... merely standing outside with video cameras. You'd think one of them would have pointed the camera in his direction and filmed his comments.

I hate it when those things get rotten. Taste awful. But it does keep the flies away from the picnic table.

Go Mets

SHARK investigators??

Corrupt law enforcement and politicians in PA can't do better than "shilling" for pigeon shooters? They need to set higher goals. Take lessons from NJ.

SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness.

Separated at birth??? Hmmm..

The one thing i like is he did not go back on what he said, those women pissed him off by stalking him to an outing which he legaly took part in..

I am sure he had a lousy outing with them watching over him and taking video..

Not only did he use his rights to bare arm's he also used his freedom to speak so i give MR foul mouth a BIG :handgestures-thumbup: