DaveMcL

Dicks in Brick open

i stopped in and didn't see a single round of ammo. i asked the clerk and he said, "its all right here", then pointed to some floor cabinets behind the counter. :facepalm:

you couldn;t see any prices or tell what calibers and how much were of each. at least at the freehold store you can see whats in the cabinet, then bother some schmuck to let you carry the fishbowl.

i stopped in and didn't see a single round of ammo. i asked the clerk and he said, "its all right here", then pointed to some floor cabinets behind the counter. :facepalm:

you couldn;t see any prices or tell what calibers and how much were of each. at least at the freehold store you can see whats in the cabinet, then bother some schmuck to let you carry the fishbowl.

That's because, correct me if I am wrong, the Freehold store used to be a Galyan's. They ran the firearm section differently (and better in my opinion) than Dick's. When they got bought out they didn't bother to remodel those stores. Galyan's had it over the counter and locked up, Dick's keeps it behind the counter.

Lots of good ammo deals at Dicks! I just picked up 100rd boxes of white box JHP 40s&w for $30 a box.

EDIT: Just looked at the boxes again and they are 50rds not 100rds. :facepalm::( I wonder if they will let me exchange for different ammo tomorrow?

-scott

Best part is that you can check the flyer on their website! I have to say return policy was good and transaction very easy....good customer service at this location.

-Scott

The one guy I have dealt with at the counter owns the bait an tackle shop in Bradley Beach. Called Scott's Bait and Tackle. He seemed pretty cool. Told me he works at Dicks for benefits.