Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Veteran's memorial cross stolen

Unbelievable...

The cross at the center of the recent brouhaha regarding religious symbols on public land, ya know, the one the Supreme Court of these great United States decided was just fine and dandy where it was,

was stolen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/11/thieves-steal-mojave-desert-memorial-cross-nighttime-heist/

If they find the pricks responsible, they should crucify them on it.

What the fu

WTF is going on in this country!!!! Kids being suspended for drawing American flags in school, and wearing american flag shirts. War memorials being desecrated by vandals, and desecrated by our own government. Muslim churches being proposed to be built in the heart of the largest terrorist attack site. Foreigners basically taking over the country!!! Perhaps it is time that "we the people" take a stand and stop tolerating this b*llsh*t. When is it going to be enough. What a f-ing disgrace to all of us

I was pretty surprised and livid when I heard about this. Pulling a prank like stealing the Navy unit's anchor is one thing-- heck, even vandalism is forgivable. But stealing a war memorial? That's despicable.

I was pretty surprised and livid when I heard about this. Pulling a prank like stealing the Navy unit's anchor is one thing-- heck, even vandalism is forgivable. But stealing a war memorial? That's despicable.

could not have written it beter myself.

Note...the cross was erected in 1932. I'm not sure where this 1998 thing comes from. It was private land when erected, it's private land now from my understanding.

--------------

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/cross- ... theft.html

------------------------

Note: An anonymous caller, claiming to know the details of the theft of the Mojave Cross, called the Desert Dispatch Tuesday afternoon, saying he was not directly responsible for the cross