Sign in to follow this  
Chad

ahhh its been a while . . .

I thought they looked like pike, but I've only ever fished for Northern Pike..looks similar but the color of your fish is lighter and the head appears bigger. It's got the same head profile and the long body. Very close but not quite the same.

I thought they looked like pike, but I've only ever fished for Northern Pike..looks similar but the color of your fish is lighter and the head appears bigger. It's got the same head profile and the long body. Very close but not quite the same.

That's chad.. the fish on the other hand is a fine looking species.. :mrgreen:

looks like you had a good day out fishing..

Nice work Chad. There are plenty of places in your area to fish, I have actually been hitting some of them recently, since I work out that way now.

Fill me in on the hot spots! I've been out of the loop for a long time, I'm not sure whats really around here. . .

Where were you fishing?

I was at monmouth battlefield state park. Planning on going to turkey swamp park tomorrow.

That's chad.. the fish on the other hand is a fine looking species.. :mrgreen:

looks like you had a good day out fishing..

LMAO Tony, are you saying I am not a fine looking species???