GoNRA

Shore Shot 5/25/10

If you're shooting an AR at SS, either have frangible ammunition or be prepared to buy some there. It is pretty expensive stuff regardless.

That's of course if they haven't changed their policy since.

Does SS stock any reloading supplies, consumables, tools, scales etc etc?

Shore Shot has pistol primers in stock (I don't remember if large or small). As for other reloading supplies, I don't think so.

If you're shooting an AR at SS, either have frangible ammunition or be prepared to buy some there. It is pretty expensive stuff regardless.

That's of course if they haven't changed their policy since.

Thanks for the heads up, i saw that on their website the other day, I've got a few boxes of Frangible coming today (hopefully) or I was gonna buy a box or 2 from them tonight if i needed too..

I like that avatar Don.

I was able to check out Don's BUSH.....uh..bushmaster that is last night. Nice!

You got me jonesing for one. Ever since all this asault gun ban stuff is in the air, I am thinking of getting one.

I will be there tonight. My better half will be making an appearance to try her Kimber out. I hope she likes it.

I like that avatar Don.

I was able to check out Don's BUSH.....uh..bushmaster that is last night. Nice!

You got me jonesing for one. Ever since all this asault gun ban stuff is in the air, I am thinking of getting one.

I will be there tonight. My better half will be making an appearance to try her Kimber out. I hope she likes it.

Thanks, i saw this one as well;

30162_1445320623434_1545705225_3108.jpg

Damn I missed out again! Hope you guys had a good night.

This is part of the reason why I never get a membership anywhere.....its hard for me to make it out on certain nights to shoot. I guess if i had laid the money out for a membership it might force me to make time to shoot. :D

-Scott

It was great seeing everybody. Thanks Tony! I will call you about the Bushmaster.

Ahahahaha, i knew it!! too funny.. I gotta say, that 9mm Kimber is pretty sweet man.. i liked it a lot.. The AR15 was pretty nice as well. I appreciate everyone letting my Brother in law shoot as well, he had a blast.

Lunker, thanks again, for letting me play with your toys, your a good sharer. :p