Sign in to follow this  
AtlanticCounty

Anyone know where to find these "Heat Seeking Bullets"?

If you fired one of those heat-seeking bullets while on Guam, I bet the recoil would be enough to tip over the island :mrgreen:

Politicians....need I say more

I love how they have a reticle on a 747, can you imagine trying to hit the cabin of a 747 flying overhead. Its not like they are traveling really high and really fast. I guarentee you she thinks where ever you aim, the bullet goes to instaneously.

liberal politicians + gun talk = complete train wreck

what more can you ask for.. a bunch of people making up rules and laws about things they know NOTHING about.. always a good concept...

the other thing i find odd... is this..

GENERALLY liberals support undocumented workers.. and don't really worry a WHOLE lot about border security..

BUT they ALSO..

GENERALLY want to micro manage LEGAL citizens LEGAL ownership of firearms..

that sends an interesting message.. if you are sneaking into the country illegally to do god only knows what.. no worries! but if you are a LEGAL documented citizen and want to legally purchase a firearm.. the whole world stops.... I guess these are the same people who would rather live next to a house filled with illegals, as opposed to a house filled with legally purchased firearms.. what kind of screwed up thinking is that.. :roll:

If you are so fucking concerned with safety then maybe you should invest that much worry into things that actually play into the safety of a community..

disclaimer: NOT attacking moderate liberals.. just the extreme clueless ones who fit that description..