Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Half day today, happy 4th everyone

Happy Independence Day!

Thanks to all Americans. A 'thank you' to those I served with, and still serve, as well as those who have and will serve. Thanks to all first responders, nurses, doctors, teachers, plumbers, engineers, etc-- to everyone that keeps the gears greased and moving. Without the "good," there would be no standard for the "bad"; and without the "bad," there would be no appreciation for the "good."

Stay safe.

Happy Birthday America!!!!

Worked till 6am, and i'll be back in at 10 tonight. VERY strange night, almost nobody out and about for a Saturday night on a holiday weekend, Bars almost empty, only about 5 or 6 big parties going on, and amazingly only 2 drunks, one of which decided at around 0500 that it would be a good idea to do around 85 down a side street...until he lost control, went sideways, hit a curb, and managed to shear his driver's side wheels off.

Worked till 6am, and i'll be back in at 10 tonight. VERY strange night, almost nobody out and about for a Saturday night on a holiday weekend, Bars almost empty, only about 5 or 6 big parties going on, and amazingly only 2 drunks, one of which decided at around 0500 that it would be a good idea to do around 85 down a side street...until he lost control, went sideways, hit a curb, and managed to shear his driver's side wheels off.

dumbass, hopefully he got nailed with tickets.

dumbass, hopefully he got nailed with tickets.

Reckless, racing, and DUI.. That's 4 in 2 nights with 2 of the 4 being involved in MVA's.