Wolfy

John Stossel

Tim I won't switch to satellite. Keith I am hoping to find it on the net.

You and Keith keep looking. Let me know if you find Waldo.

Not by choice, but I have Cablevision, would prefer FIOS, but I have FBN. Saturday monings a new, good show is on, Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano.

Joe, keep checking Hulu, the older episodes were there and maybe this one will be there soon.

I to am waiting for FIOS but don't know if it is worth it.

100% worth it. We always had issues with cablevision and the service itself sucked. With fios they installed it 3 years ago, we had to call them once to come back to the house and update the coax wires and since then we have never had 1 complaint. We get all the tv programs top teir internet and it is still cheaper then what we were paying for basic cablevision. One of my new fav. shows is the outdoor channel.

100% worth it. We always had issues with cablevision and the service itself sucked. With fios they installed it 3 years ago, we had to call them once to come back to the house and update the coax wires and since then we have never had 1 complaint. We get all the tv programs top teir internet and it is still cheaper then what we were paying for basic cablevision. One of my new fav. shows is the outdoor channel.

I agree 100%. Go with FiOS and don't look back...

i believe only towns that had the lines installed already will be completed for now. No new towns will have wires installed until the economy turns around. That is what the installer told me last year. I have them. I ma sure will dump em once they try to jack the prices after 2 years. I will flip flop between Comcast and fios to keep the payments down.