hopper

Stock Pile

Some of you may be interested in a British show called Survivors here: http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/370/index.jsp

Virus wipes out most of the world's population. The show focuses on the few that survived.

I saw the first 2 seasons and couldn't stop watching. Great show. I then found the original series made in the 70's and watched all of that as well.

That was actually a decent show. The only lame part of that show was the lack of a real threat. The people knew that they wouldn't be physically harmed in the making of the show. Ya some people went missing, etc, but its not like you are gonna get killed by raiders. They didn't need to make all those crazy weapons... they should have focused completely on securing their perimeter and resources. Like they were actually going to set fire to someone with a flame thrower on a tv show. LOL! IDK why they didn't put all the food up in that room way up top there. Completely impossible for a raider to reach it. A few of the people there were completely useless, like that black martial arts chick. She was only good for complaining about crap. That pissy grump guy was my fav cause everyone hated him but he was the best!!! The mad scientist guy came up with some really sweet shit...def cool too.

Nice! I would love to participate on that show. I think my know-how, street smarts, common sense, and relentless personality would be a perfect match for that situation. I would be determined to challenge their system, be unpredictable, shake things up, and work excessively hard to accomplish what I set out to do. The entire time I was watching that show I was coming up with different crap I would do differently. Gotta say some of their contraptions were very cunning...

Some of you may be interested in a British show called Survivors here: http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/370/index.jsp

Virus wipes out most of the world's population. The show focuses on the few that survived.

I saw the first 2 seasons and couldn't stop watching. Great show. I then found the original series made in the 70's and watched all of that as well.

Great Show

Great Show

+1. I was waiting forever for the second season, and finally got my hands on it recently. Need to find some time to watch it.