DirtyDigz

Cabelas - American Eagle .223 box of 20 - $6.29

Even cheaper than the PMC, higher quality IMO - Use code 7XHOT until 7/20 for $5 shipping on orders > $150:

s7_214240_imageset_03?$main-Medium$

$6.29/box of 20, 31.5 cents/round

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=cat21404-cat21420-cat140009_TGP&id=0003712214240a

Just ordered same in 5.56 from Glenns for about same price delivered for 500 rounds.

http://www.glensoutdoors.com/Hunting-s/ ... 2045mm=499

$149.95 for 500, + $15.95 shipping = $165.90 total. $165.90/500 = 33.18c/rd delivered

Cabelas

$157.25 for 500 + $5.00 shipping = $162.25 total. $162.25/500 = 32.45c/rd delivered

Cabelas wins, but it's close...

Don't know how much of a difference there is, but if you look at the Cabelas link, the .223 say FMJ whereas the 5.56 says it's FMJBT. I thought the Boat Tail(BT) made a difference in the bullet.

Also if you are a reloader, it says Lake City Brass, which I have been told is usually crimped, don't know if it is always crimped.

Just some things ot consider.

Still a really good price.

Don't know how much of a difference there is, but if you look at the Cabelas link, the .223 say FMJ whereas the 5.56 says it's FMJBT. I thought the Boat Tail(BT) made a difference in the bullet.

Also if you are a reloader, it says Lake City Brass, which I have been told is usually crimped, don't know if it is always crimped.

Yep, as a reloader, I would rather get the PMC stuff as I dont have to take the crimp out of these.

Yep, as a reloader, I would rather get the PMC stuff as I dont have to take the crimp out of these.

WAAAHHHHHH

WAAAHHHHHH

LOL. Tim, What about the Boat tail? Does it make any difference?