lunker

BA 7/27

Who else is coming tonight?

I am buying Radek's Marlin 60.

I am bringing my Spikes Tactical ST-22 and Zastava PAP (I bought a VEPR to replace it :)) These are both in the marketplace in case anyone is interested. Radek gets first crack at them though.

ill be there im picking up a red dot from radek as a matter of fact lol only bringing my .22 though :cry:

Do you have standard rail on the 22 to install the red dot? 22 rifle mount is narrow and thin. The red-dot mount is NOT designed for a 22 rifle/pistol, you may need an adapter ...

It was my first and it was great to know you all. Lots of fun watching Maks shooting gangsta style my glock converted in 22lr. Maks I have like 6 boxes of Golden Bullets, endless fun!!!!

Maks I have like 6 boxes of Golden Bullets, endless fun!!!!

sorry that u bought those crap rounds :( i wont use them anymore they foul everything up and leave everything with gold dust on them and inaccurate try some federal or winchester

Maks I have like 6 boxes of Golden Bullets, endless fun!!!!

sorry that u bought those crap rounds :( i wont use them anymore they foul everything up and leave everything with gold dust on them and inaccurate try some federal or winchester

My Advantage Arms conversion kit LOVES those things. They go bang every time and cycle great. The federals won't even cycle the gun... And I wash my hands anyway after shooting ;)

oh i used them and bought like 6 boxes of them and then i shot winchesters and federals and i was mad at myself for trying to save 5 dollars a box lol but if they work good for you than keep on keepin on, but if i were you i would break down the trigger assembly and clean that good, after a thousand rounds i had the nastiest thick grime i have seen