Malsua

CR Sunday Aug 22 AM Clays

Been a while since I've been out shooting anything, it's been a busy summer for me. Thinking about shooting clays for a few hours on Sunday Morning. I've got afternoon plans so I have to be done by 12-1ish. I have my electric thrower.

Anyone interested? Thinking perhaps 10am.

I'd love it as I am going to my hunting class on Saturday it would be a great follow up on Sunday.

But I'll have to see what is going on with wifey. She has some sort of bug at the moment that has been getting worse the last 2 days. I'll let you know.

Mark...... still thinking of heading up there?

Yeah, the only thing that's going to stop me is if it's raining heavily. sprinkle..good to go...general rainfall pattern, pass.

I haven't shot for over a month and I'm booked out until middle of September with work trips, vacations, etc. so this is it.

I am totally in and have a box of 88 clays. ( they gave me a 1-% discount for buying a box with 2 busted disks lol).

Unfortunately, I won't have my new shooter tomorrow, one you'd probably approve of, and the rest of the guys here will question my judgment. heh. Was saving for an AR, bought this instead:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/6 ... gital.html

Now I have to start saving for my AR again.

I am totally in and have a box of 88 clays. ( they gave me a 1-% discount for buying a box with 2 busted disks lol).

Unfortunately, I won't have my new shooter tomorrow, one you'd probably approve of, and the rest of the guys here will question my judgment. heh. Was saving for an AR, bought this instead:

Very nice, Mark. Good luck with it, and shoot well and often.

Very nice, Mark. Good luck with it, and shoot well and often.

Stunning HD video, google 550d video(or t2i video) to see some of this. Even with my mediocre lenses it'll make stunning video. I'm stoked and the stills will be just as good(or better) as my current Canon. Got two vacations coming up so instead of spending a few hundred on an HD flip or some such thing, I'm jumping in. Now if I could just get some more L glass with IS.

Very nice, Mark. Good luck with it, and shoot well and often

Stunning HD video, google 550d video(or t2i video) to see some of this. Even with my mediocre lenses it'll make stunning video. I'm stoked and the stills will be just as good(or better) as my current Canon. Got two vacations coming up so instead of spending a few hundred on an HD flip or some such thing, I'm jumping in. Now if I could just get some more L glass with IS.

I'll be there. I was thinking about bringing my Rebel but I guess you have that covered.

I'll be there. I was thinking about bringing my Rebel but I guess you have that covered.

I don't have the new camera yet. I should have it by Tuesday. Hadn't planned on bringing a Camera today.

Seems like the rain has calmed down so I'll be going.