Sign in to follow this  
MJP

Hunters: do you have any extra lean meat from your hunts?

I like making jerky. It's a really fun and rewarding hobby to make the manliest of snacks. Beef jerky is all well and good, but I'm always looking to try new things.

So, hunters out there - do you ever end up with extra meat? If you do, I'd be interested in buying some off of you. The leaner the better, and I'll hook you up with a bag or two for your troubles. I'm not a hunter nor do I know how to butcher an animal, but I'd pay decent per pound for it.

Venison, boar, bear, any meat would be of interest to me. I don't know what game hunting is like in NJ so hit me up with anything you have, or plan to have, this season coming up.

What do you think about canada goose?

One of 'em decided to leave me a present on the roof of my car. I would say it's poetic justice, and I'd totally share in the bounty of any geese that you decide to share.

technically not allowed to sell deer meat or any other game meat. If I get a deer this year you are welcome to some meat, free of course. or trade a day at the range...

If there's a range day and people are willing to lend a non-owner a gun or two, I'd totally cover for you. And if not, sharing in the bounty!

Location?

I like making jerky. It's a really fun and rewarding hobby to make the manliest of snacks. Beef jerky is all well and good, but I'm always looking to try new things.

So, hunters out there - do you ever end up with extra meat? If you do, I'd be interested in buying some off of you. The leaner the better, and I'll hook you up with a bag or two for your troubles. I'm not a hunter nor do I know how to butcher an animal, but I'd pay decent per pound for it.

Venison, boar, bear, any meat would be of interest to me. I don't know what game hunting is like in NJ so hit me up with anything you have, or plan to have, this season coming up.