bry@n

What do I need to reload?

Well, i too have finally made up my mind to pull the proverbial trigger on reloading. I've settled on the Hornady LNL and conveniently I have some Cabelas gift cards which i can use for the press. I have a whole laundry list of the necessary items to load 38/357 and 44mag to start with and this certainly isn't as cheap as i initially thought! Next step is figuring out a bench solution and then stocking up on powders/primers.

I'm very interested in this topic as well. I'm looking to reload 45acp's first and the 9's eventually.

Thanks for starting the thread Bry@n!

Help!!!! I received my 550B today. I read the instructions and they stink. For example, the Strong Mount instructions give no information on locating the press so that the ram clears the bench. If my friend had not warned me about this, I could have drilled holes in my bench only to drill four more or I'd have to notch the bench to make room for the ram. If you have a get together, I'll bring the coffee.