Guest HuntingPaper

USPSA @ CJRPC this coming Sunday 09/12 (With Videos)

dont have FID yet?

$40 to join USPSA, shoot first match free.

Otherwise, most local matches are $20 for USPSA members, $25 for non members.

One match is one round (like in the video) or is it 2-3 rounds? How long were you there for the whole event?

I would be interested in trying this out, but right now I don't have a decent pistol (sold my Glock 19) to shoot with ... is there a charge to just come and watch?

In the meantime, could you post pics of gear you are using? or refer me to links with info.

One match is one round (like in the video) or is it 2-3 rounds? How long were you there for the whole event?

I would be interested in trying this out, but right now I don't have a decent pistol (sold my Glock 19) to shoot with ... is there a charge to just come and watch?

In the meantime, could you post pics of gear you are using? or refer me to links with info.

One match is comprised of 4+ stages. Each stage has a specific round count, so they vary. There is no charge to watch, so just show up and bring hearing and eye protection. Expect to be at the match when shooting for a 4-7 hours depending on size of match and amount of people attending.

Radek, just come out....

but Ron posted in another thread videos.... they will answer all of your questions.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18511-new-to-uspsa/

Personally, I am using for single stack a Smith 1911 Pro Series 9mm, 6 magazines, Double Alpha Belt, 2 Safariland 771 mag pouches, a double mag pouch, and a Blackhawk Serpa Holster.

Am tempted to try production as well, would shoot Hk P30L there in 9mm, or Limited10 around the Baby Eagle 45... but need a few more mags for my comfort level.

But equipment is not the most important part... almost any gun will work, just make sure you have enough magazines. =)

Radek, just come out....

but Ron posted in another thread videos.... they will answer all of your questions.

http://njgunforums.c...1-new-to-uspsa/

Personally, I am using for single stack a Smith 1911 Pro Series 9mm, 6 magazines, Double Alpha Belt, 2 Safariland 771 mag pouches, a double mag pouch, and a Blackhawk Serpa Holster.

Am tempted to try production as well, would shoot Hk P30L there in 9mm, or Limited10 around the Baby Eagle 45... but need a few more mags for my comfort level.

But equipment is not the most important part... almost any gun will work, just make sure you have enough magazines. =)

I would love to Maks, but as I said I don't have even a decent production handgun that I can use. My PP delay is killing me ... I shouldn't have sold my G19c till I had other in my hand!:icon_e_sad:

I have a belt and a belt-side holster is all! I can buy other stuff needed, but I need a pistol! I will ask around to borrow ...