Regulator72

Hunters Ed 11/7 @ Dix

Hey Guys.. I'm signed up for the Hunters Ed course @ Dix on 11/7. Just curious to see if anyone else was going.. this the Shotgun/Muzzle loader one.. I took the online class @ HunterExam.com and passed, it was super easy... anyway, let me know if your gonna be there..

I took the class at Ft. Dix a few months ago. They did a great job. I went through all four stations, bow, shotgun, rifle and muzzle loader.

A little know fact about the NJ Hunter's Ed card is that it meets the training requirement for getting a FL CCW, and it's free (the card is free and that's all you need for the FL CCW. You have to pay for the hunting license).

I went through the course and got my hunting license just for the heck of it. Then, I had an unexpected opportunity to go hunting. Since I had my license, I was able to go. This morning I had ground venison with eggs over-easy, mmmmmmm. There's just something about ground venison and eggs.B)

I will be there. I have no intention of hunting and I do not even own a shotgun (yet), but I forsee taking my sons .22 rifle shooting at Stafford Forge often enough to justify the process. I prefer shooting outdoors to indoors, at least for teaching the kids. I am also planning on joining Ft. Dix, but I like the 8am to dark, Monday thru Sunday & free shooting options at the Forge.

See you then.