StephanieSeven

Static Steel @ CJRPC 11/07/10

Blah, excuses.... it was just a tad of light rain, and then it stopped as soon as we started shooting. =)

In any case... anastasia and I are out for tomorrow. Getting quite chilly out now and we decided to spend some time together before she goes to russia for a few weeks.

Attending

Hunting Paper

J0n

RonJitsu

StephanieSeven

Bry@n

Cagefighter

Maybe

Lunker

Maks +1

Moose

Antonio

What time do you think you guys will be there until? I hope to be out of my class @ Dix by noon..

I'm going to guess we'll wrap up around 1:30-2p. Give someone a shout when you get out of your class. We'll let you know how it's looking.

This looks pretty cool! I'm going to try to get down there to spectate for a bit if i can and see what the event is like. Looks like a lot of fun without the pressure of the practical type matches.

j0n, are you going down to compete or spectate? gimme a ring if you're gonna be heading down later in the morning.

This looks pretty cool! I'm going to try to get down there to spectate for a bit if i can and see what the event is like. Looks like a lot of fun without the pressure of the practical type matches.

j0n, are you going down to compete or spectate? gimme a ring if you're gonna be heading down later in the morning.

Competing, with two guns. Shoot me a text if you come south.

Guest HuntingPaper

It was great! The match director told me it was their record high attendance so far because of Stephanie and they were considering rename the match to "Stephanie's Steel". She has a big following and she's a nice shooter. It was nice to meet Antonio, Jon and Don.

Guest HuntingPaper

Nice. I'll try and make it out to the next one. Anyone get some pics/video?

I think Antonio was taking pics or video. I have one of me in one stage. I'll post when I get home.

It was an awesome...LONG day. We lucked out with the weather and it was of course good company. It was nice to spend time with some new friends and meet RonJitsu and JonF briefly. It was apparently their largest turn out but I'm quite confident that had nothing to do with me.

Great day guys! Thanks for coming out.

FYI... scores should be up by tomorrow. www.centraljerseysteel.com

Guest HuntingPaper

...It was apparently their largest turn out but I'm quite confident that had nothing to do with me...

Too humble of you...

Luis is right. They said everybody wanted to shoot with stephanie. Your almost a legend.

Good day folks. Happy I went since I be layed up for a while. Skyler likes it and wants to practice prior to trying a match. Wish I shot better but I liked that it showed me my flaws.

I asked to shoot with Stephanie when I registered, but they said her squad was full and that "she had a ton of people"...

But it was still a great day. I met alot of great people and learned alot. Looking forward to the next one...

It was great! The match director told me it was their record high attendance so far because of Stephanie and they were considering rename the match to "Stephanie's Steel". She has a big following and she's a nice shooter. It was nice to meet Antonio, Jon and Don.

Great meeting you too, Luis. It was a pleasure hanging out with you, Steph, Antonio, and Bry@n & Co. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to shoot with. Lots and lots of fun.

It was an awesome...LONG day. We lucked out with the weather and it was of course good company. It was nice to spend time with some new friends and meet RonJitsu and JonF briefly. It was apparently their largest turn out but I'm quite confident that had nothing to do with me.

Great day guys! Thanks for coming out.

FYI... scores should be up by tomorrow. www.centraljerseysteel.com

Thanks for putting the thread up, Steph. I'm looking forward to the next (warm) shoot.

Luis is right. They said everybody wanted to shoot with stephanie. Your almost a legend.

Good day folks. Happy I went since I be layed up for a while. Skyler likes it and wants to practice prior to trying a match. Wish I shot better but I liked that it showed me my flaws.

Good hangin with you and the family Bryan. You guys are characters! I hope Skyler decides to give it a shot in the near future! Maybe the wifey-poo, too?

Guest HuntingPaper

I'm for reals!

Next month I'll be selling "Team Stephanie" T-Shirts.

I'll buy one... or "Stephanie's CSS Team" may be more adecuate.

I kid you not...I'm getting a fleece embroidered with Team CSS on it next month. :)

Your buying it or your sponsor? :) Cialus? lol

Guys, great shooting with ya's. It's always a pleasure. Skyler wants to try it, but she's a little shy. So we'll practice and then she'll shoot one. I think it's awesome that she is interested.

Kristen will shoot a match soon enough. I think when I'm back on my feet, the whole Bry@n clan will go to a class and then see what she wants to do.