Hunting Paper

J0n

RonJitsu

StephanieSeven

Bry@n

Maybe

Lunker

Cagefighter

Bryan....can we convince Kristen you think?

Put Cagefighter in the attending column... I will drag him all the way there if necesary

Comment taken from the York Pistol Site;

"Ask any of the world's best shooters and they will tell you that steel is a key element to your improvement as a shooter. Repetition is actually a very good teacher. The multiple strings in steel challenge really highlights your strengths and weaknesses. Then you have multiple chances to make corrections and try new things. Also, you can really push yourself on steel and find out just how fast you can go without crashing."

http://yorkpistol.blogspot.com/

I'm going to try to make it. Going to see if I could convince a few friends.

Moose

Static steel at Central Jersey Rifle Pistol Club, Jackson, NJ

Sunday, November 7th

Start time: 9am

Fee: $10 for CJRPC members, $15 non-members, November is $5 off for revolver shooters

5 stages, 5 strings each. Minimum 125 rounds required.

More info at www.centraljerseysteel.com

Who's going?

Just an FYI. This month's match time is a little quirky due to the turning back of the clocks. Signup with start at 9am and they hope to have the match started by 9:30am. I'm planning to get there a little before 9am.

So you can do early! Just not for rifles. :)

Guest HuntingPaper

Luis, we need to shoot Thurs nt, then i can make a decision.

wifey is being a pain in the a$$, she hates the gun thing...wtf :facepalm:

We will shoot Thursday, bring the wife she may like it.

Just a reminder about Sunday's steel shoot. Let me know if there are any changes. Also below is a copy of an email I sent to someone with some questions about the match.

There will be a code on the access gate when you arrive in order to get in. Once you go through the gate the range is the first lot on the left. Be sure to get the gate code to leave!

Attending

Hunting Paper

J0n

RonJitsu

StephanieSeven

Bry@n

Cagefighter

Maybe

Lunker

Maks +1

Moose

Antonio

The match should wrap up by 1:30-2p at the latest. Maybe earlier depending on how many people are there. There's no food or drinks there so bring whatever you think you'll need for the day.

Cost is $15, $10 for revolvers. Per person, per weapon. So if you're shooting more than one gun it would be $15 per weapon.

Squads are assigned in the morning and assigned to start at one of the 5 stages. Once a squad completes one stage they move onto the next until all 5 stages are complete.

Just a reminder about Sunday's steel shoot. Let me know if there are any changes. Also below is a copy of an email I sent to someone with some questions about the match.

There will be a code on the access gate when you arrive in order to get in. Once you go through the gate the range is the first lot on the left. Be sure to get the gate code to leave!

Attending

Hunting Paper

J0n

RonJitsu

StephanieSeven

Bry@n

Cagefighter

Maybe

Lunker

Maks +1

Moose

Antonio

The match should wrap up by 1:30-2p at the latest. Maybe earlier depending on how many people are there. There's no food or drinks there so bring whatever you think you'll need for the day.

Cost is $15, $10 for revolvers. Per person, per weapon. So if you're shooting more than one gun it would be $15 per weapon.

Squads are assigned in the morning and assigned to start at one of the 5 stages. Once a squad completes one stage they move onto the next until all 5 stages are complete.

Code to leave is *21996#

Guest HuntingPaper

you can officially count me out. stuck moving shed, trailer & sh*t out of my parents driveway and prep for new asphalt paving. -WTF! how the hell do I get stuck working 7 days a week, the 7th day FREE!

That sucks... You'll be miss.

you can officially count me out. stuck moving shed, trailer & sh*t out of my parents driveway and prep for new asphalt paving. -WTF! how the hell do I get stuck working 7 days a week, the 7th day FREE!

Ahh, it's family and they should always be first. I bailed on my first match because of rain. I still get comments about it.

Guest HuntingPaper

Ahh, it's family and they should always be first. I bailed on my first match because of rain. I still get comments about it.

Alex has a valid excuse you were whining like a little girl about the rain... :b