StephanieSeven

Static Steel @ CJRPC 11/07/10

Guest HuntingPaper

Humn... could be a good way to get started with my Block 37. Just need a holster, and 3 or 4 more mags for it with baseplates.

Plenty of time to order and parts for Block are sold everywhere, maybe you can find some at Wawa...

That's cool. I don't buy ammo so I have no concept of the prices. If I have to I'll contact you first so I know where to go!

JonF just posted this link on the hot deals section (http://www.slickguns.com/) I was just browsing the site and looked in their ammo section and they seem to have some good deals going on. Worth looking into for ammo.

JonF just posted this link on the hot deals section (http://www.slickguns.com/) I was just browsing the site and looked in their ammo section and they seem to have some good deals going on. Worth looking into for ammo.

Also this:

http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php

Guest HuntingPaper

What's OWB?

Sincerely,

The Slow Kid

Outside Waiste Band

So static steel.... is it 1 round per target? or how does it works... cliffnotes version please. =)

5 steel,(4 regular and 1 "stop plate") 1 round each(shoot stop plate last), repeat 5 times. Slowest time out of the 5 gets thrown out, result = total time.

Usually 5 or 6 different stages.

Simple enough?

I have some Glock 17 mags people can use. I bought them knowing a glock is in the future.

Bryan,

I might take you up on this. They work in my G34. before you buy a 17, give my 34 a try. I think you might like it more.

Bryan,

I might take you up on this. They work in my G34. before you buy a 17, give my 34 a try. I think you might like it more.

Bryan you may. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I think it bumps you out of some of the amateur classes at Glock matches and into a Competition class. Talk to Andy. He's the one who advised me to stick with the 17 for now. But everyone I've talked to says the same thing as Chris, 34 is the better of the two.

Bryan you may. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I think it bumps you out of some of the amateur classes at Glock matches and into a Competition class. Talk to Andy. He's the one who advised me to stick with the 17 for now. But everyone I've talked to says the same thing as Chris, 34 is the better of the two.

I heard the same thing, but I think it only applies to Glock matches. Nobody besides the GSSF cares that you are shooting a G34.