Sign in to follow this  
deni

Sellier & Ballot 115gr 9mm @ Cabelas

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Home/9mm%7C/pc/105625080/c/106597980/Sellier-Bellot-Handgun-Ammo/706475.uts?destination=/browse.cmd%3FcategoryId%3D106597980

Went back on sale online- 9.99 a box

Plus Cabela's is offering $30 off of $150.

It has been cheaper at 8.99 a box but with the $30 off $150 you come out at 15 boxes for about $120.

You will need a filler though since the 15 boxes don't come out to exactly $150.

Grrrrr, I hate when they do this. My Cabelas order arrived yesterday with 2 9mm value packs @ $59 per and 2 boxes of .38. Did get the $30 off of the $150 though, but still.

I need a good price for .45 ACP. It's getting so I can't shoot my .45 anymore because it's so damn expensive! If anyone sees and brass cased 45 on sale, please, please let me know.

Grrrrr, I hate when they do this. My Cabelas order arrived yesterday with 2 9mm value packs @ $59 per and 2 boxes of .38. Did get the $30 off of the $150 though, but still.

I need a good price for .45 ACP. It's getting so I can't shoot my .45 anymore because it's so damn expensive! If anyone sees and brass cased 45 on sale, please, please let me know.

Prvi 185gr JHP's are $16.50/box if you buy a case @ Wideners.

• Like 1

Prvi 185gr JHP's are $16.50/box if you buy a case @ Wideners.

Thanks for the tip. I have to take a deep breath before I pull the trigger on that one though. Guess I'm used to being bled a little bit at a time. You know, death of a thousand cuts.

Thanks for the tip. I have to take a deep breath before I pull the trigger on that one though. Guess I'm used to being bled a little bit at a time. You know, death of a thousand cuts.

$16.75/box if you buy less than a case. :icon_e_wink:

Look at my post from two days ago. Remington golden saber jhp 185gr for 15.95! You can't beat that and this is high quality nickel plated jackets!

I have gotten 2 postcards from Cabelas in the past 2 weeks. One is for $10 off any purchase and the other is for $15 off a purchase of $50.

Every year I get around Thanksgiving time the best coupon for $30 off $100 or more $50 off $199 or more and there are more on the same coupon. I think if you spend $500 or more it is $100 off.

I have gotten 2 postcards from Cabelas in the past 2 weeks. One is for $10 off any purchase and the other is for $15 off a purchase of $50.

Every year I get around Thanksgiving time the best coupon for $30 off $100 or more $50 off $199 or more and there are more on the same coupon. I think if you spend $500 or more it is $100 off.

Just got that postcard. Says it doesn't apply to firearms and ammo, though.