Moose

IDPA Sunday Dec 19th @ Bridgewater, Who is in?

http://www.somersetidpa.com/

Here is what Tom wrote in his last email

Our next Match will be December 19th and we will have a spread of appetizers and sandwiches as we always do for the holidays. We encourage you all to bring cookies, cakes, pies or anything else you might like to bring for dessert. We might need a nap in between stages but that’s O.K.! It’s the holidays!

Previous meet at Somerset LINK HERE

I'm there.

Moose

I'm not an IDPA member, nor a member of the Bridgewater Club, nor do I own any type of vest I've seen IDPA people wear, but I have a 1911 in 45acp, 4 mags, a hip holster, and brass that needs to be emptied. Would I still be able to attend??

I'm not an IDPA member, nor a member of the Bridgewater Club, nor do I own any type of vest I've seen IDPA people wear, but I have a 1911 in 45acp, 4 mags, a hip holster, and brass that needs to be emptied. Would I still be able to attend??

I just shot my first idpa match I think 3 weeks ago and since I was a newbie, they didn't require me to use a vest. I believe you're good to go but I would wait for someone more knowledgable on the topic.

99% in. Have a question though on a firearm. What class would I be shooting in with a 1911 in 40s&w? I believe that for CDP I need to be shooting a 45acp correct? Or would I be shooting in ESP?

I will find out.

Anybody know what the round count is? Need to make sure I have enough.

I want to say 80 but I can't recall. You can check the thread for the IDPA match last month.

My bad. Approx 200. http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19861-idpa-this-sunday-112110-bridgewater/

Edited by StephanieSeven