Sign in to follow this  
Nick T

Evil Features

I want to build an AR and want to avoid arrest as well as being branded a terrorist I know in Jersey we are allowed 2 evil features (i.e. Pistol grip and detachable mag) does anyone have a full list or a link to a full list I've searched and can't find, just wanna know what's inside the law

Just thinking out loud, but if the lower has no pistol grip on it yet, you can posess the collpasable stock on the lower. just pin it before installing your pistol grip.

just speculation, but doing it that way you wouldnt have the 2 evil features on it.

2C:39-1w(5)

"Assault firearm" means:

A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault firearm, or any combination of parts from which an assault firearm may be readily assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.

As a dealer, I will not sell collapsible AR type stocks.

• Like 1

even if I am going to put it on my Mossberg 500? :icon_e_biggrin:

Did I sell you the Mossberg with an adapter for the stock?

It is like if you were 18 and bought a CX4 Storm rifle and ammo for it at the same time. I know the ammo is for that rifle and legal for you to purchase.

Did I sell you the Mossberg with an adapter for the stock?

It is like if you were 18 and bought a CX4 Storm rifle and ammo for it at the same time. I know the ammo is for that rifle and legal for you to purchase.

I was jerking your chain.. :icon_e_wink:

You can buy collapsing stocks online. They are not illegal, they only make a semi-auto firearm with a detachable magazine and another evil feature illegal. There is nothing illegal about the stock itself. That would be like saying pistol grips are illegal. Do NJ dealers sell pistol grips for AR-15's? If so, why? Or why wouldn't you sell a collapsing stock? Seems weird...

I know my main concern is I haven't shot an AR in about 5 years and I've grown about 8 inches and some serious growth in upper body I'll order it from Spikes Pre pinned then if I don't like it order a new one

You can buy collapsing stocks online. They are not illegal, they only make a semi-auto firearm with a detachable magazine and another evil feature illegal. There is nothing illegal about the stock itself. That would be like saying pistol grips are illegal. Do NJ dealers sell pistol grips for AR-15's? If so, why? Or why wouldn't you sell a collapsing stock? Seems weird...

because an AR style rifle WILL have a pistol grip, and the stock is specifically designed for an AR series gun.. that coupled with the small margin of profit he is likely to make on the item is far outweighed by even the potential drama of having contributed to the creation of an "illegal baby killing assault rifle"..

just a guess..

I know my main concern is I haven't shot an AR in about 5 years and I've grown about 8 inches and some serious growth in upper body I'll order it from Spikes Pre pinned then if I don't like it order a new one

buy it unpinned pin it yourself call it a day.... don't put it on the gun and run around with it unpinned.. you will not have a problem..

buy it unpinned pin it yourself call it a day.... don't put it on the gun and run around with it unpinned.. you will not have a problem..

I'm ordering my lower completely assembled I don't feel comfortable assembling myself yet so I have to order it pinned

I'm ordering my lower completely assembled I don't feel comfortable assembling myself yet so I have to order it pinned

If you have the lower sent to Tony(TJ) or Paul(PK90) for the transfer, they can pin it for you so you don't have to worry about having it in your possession.

If you have the lower sent to Tony(TJ) or Paul(PK90) for the transfer, they can pin it for you so you don't have to worry about having it in your possession.

The manufacturer I'm ordering from will pin it at any position I want for $13 prior to them sending it out I'm having it shipped to Tony

The manufacturer I'm ordering from will pin it at any position I want for $13 prior to them sending it out I'm having it shipped to Tony

If you aren't sure about the size to pin it at, have it shipped to Tony unpinned and go there and see what size works for you and he will pin it. Another member di that with a CA MP15-22 and I am doing the same.