Sign in to follow this  
emptyshell

And they worry about too many handguns on the street...

I'm still in shock... I live several blocks away from where this incident took place and while it's a great neighborhood in Union, I guess anything can happen. On the other hand, if this happened in my backyard, they'd still be pulling the lead out from the attacker.

I am just glad that a citizen stepped up and defended the women involved. Now he'll probably unfortunately be made out to be a lunatic because he beat the knife weilding assailants with a baseball bat. Someone will say that he used unecessary force because of the touchy feely state we live in.

I am just glad that a citizen stepped up and defended the women involved. Now he'll probably unfortunately be made out to be a lunatic because he beat the knife weilding assailants with a baseball bat. Someone will say that he used unecessary force because of the touchy feely state we live in.

+1 After Morgan Mesz plea bargains and serves his 4 months in jail, he'll be released and retain some dirtbag lawyer and sue the good sumaritan for excessive force. They'll convince a libtard jury he had a difficult upbringing because his parents made him wear second hand clothing to school, and he didn't get the Ninja Turtle lunch box he wanted. He will be awarded millions.

now what if the neighbor Hernan Agudelo, saw the horrific attack, ran inside, grabbed his gun and shot this a$$hole dead? what happens next? will NJ be throwing the book at him? or would this shooting be justified? any thoughts?

He would be charged with murder and unlawful possesion of a handgun.

He would be charged with murder and unlawful possesion of a handgun.

if neighbor shot his a$$, i dont think he'd be getting probation or any plea bargains. he'd probably send him straight to HELL! WTF is wrong with this state?

im looking at my watch to see how long it would take the cops to get there. by that time ALL #3 could have been butchered. = F U LIBERALS!!!

i really need to get out of NJ. :facepalm: