Sign in to follow this  
Dan

MSNBC attacking Joe Zamudio

Not much of an attack on the guy, mostly an analysis.

This part is very true;

That's what happens when you run with a firearm to a scene of bloody havoc. In the chaos and pressure of the moment, you can shoot the wrong person. Or, by drawing your weapon, you can become the wrong person—a hero mistaken for a second gunman by another would-be hero with a gun. Bang, you're dead. Or worse, bang bang bang bang bang: a firefight among several armed, confused, and innocent people in a crowd. It happens even among trained soldiers. Among civilians, the risk is that much greater.

I wonder if he is a plumber?

Considering the status of the situation he came upon, he did the right thing.

On the other hand, if I saw somebody actively shooting 19 people including children, I certainly wouldn't think to myself, "Oh, the worst thing I could do is try to stop him. It might create confusion and other people might start shooting."

Yeh, they think it's better to have 23 killed in Texas and 32 in VA, than have someone in the crowd legally armed. If it was a cop, he might have shot the good guy too and it just would have been a horrible but justified accident!

• Like 1

Yeh, they think it's better to have 23 killed in Texas and 32 in VA, than have someone in the crowd legally armed. If it was a cop, he might have shot the good guy too and it just would have been a horrible but justified accident!

excellent point.. I am sure the cop would have said the same exact thing.. "I had only a second to think.. luckily I reacted the way I did.."