Cemeterys Gun Blob

State of the Nation Address

So many people on both sides of the gun isle are anxiously waiting for any mention of gun control in the future.

It's seems that National Journal has a leaked copy of the speech, and there is no mention of gun control.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/exclusive-obama-to-declare-the-rules-have-changed--20110125

But according to Chris Matthews, there will be a special Speech coming soon where Obama will mention gun control.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/01/25/chris_matthews_obama_will_have_presidential_address_on_gun_control.html

So I guess, ultimately, we'll have to wait and see. But my money is betting on a big assault on guns in Obama's 2nd term.

Last night was candidate Obama's first speech of Election 12.

If he pushes gun control now, he's going to guarantee he doesn't get elected.

Of course, he may not even be on the ballot in a few states. The Hawaii Governor has essentially admitted there is no birth certificate and a number of states are going to require it going forward. Even if he was born in Hawaii, the paperwork seems to be problematic. It could also be because when Obama was adopted in the 1970s, his name was changed to Soetoro and he never changed it back on his BC. He'd have to go on the ballot as Barack Hussein Soetoro. Anyone think that'd fly?

Furthermore, a judge in New York, in Strunk v. Paterson ruled that Obama is not a Natural born citizen because his father was a British subject making Obama a child of divided loyalties.

Will it amount to anything? Hard to say, but if Obama bows out because of "Unspecified medical reasons" you'll know why. The DNC doesn't want an uncooked omelet on its face.

I have no faith in the Republican's ability to bring a viable alternative, even though I will vote R down the line.

Please don't!!!

Check out each candidates record and make an informed decision on each office.

Blindly voting D, R, I or even other is what has gotten us into the mess we are in.

Please don't!!!

Check out each candidates record and make an informed decision on each office.

Blindly voting D, R, I or even other is what has gotten us into the mess we are in.

hate to be negative.. but I am a lesser of two evils voter.. and that stems from my lack of faith in the American population to vote for anyone other than a "D" or "R"

• Like 2