tuktuk

Shernic Gun Works Kit

No, but most with a detachable magazine violate 922®

as far as NJ goes, if it has a detachable magazine and no more than 1 other evil feature its good to go.

Glenn,

I may be wrong but I believe the SKS is a different beast since it is specifically named as a weapon in the banned list (like an AR). The ban only applied to an SKS with a removable magazine though. I don't know think you can play the "substantially identical" parts game with an SKS.

Glenn,

I may be wrong but I believe the SKS is a different beast since it is specifically named as a weapon in the banned list (like an AR). The ban only applied to an SKS with a removable magazine though. I don't know think you can play the "substantially identical" parts game with an SKS.

Oh, whoops. I was just running off memory (and no sleep)

You could always buy it non detachable or make it non detachable I guess. I didnt look again but I saw him loading with strippers... so you can weld the mag in to make it non detachable.

I am OK with stripper clips. I don't think they are much slower than a magazine. Probably faster if you are talking about the swivel SKS mag, or a rock-in M14 mag.

That guy is getting a close shave every time a piece of brass ejects, even without having his face planted on the stock.

High mounted optics get a big thumbs down.

If you want a short SKS, get a Chinese Paratrooper.

NewStuff001.jpg

NewStuff002.jpg

I'm sorry , looks like a walmart frankengun to me. I have yet to see a bullpup conversion kit that avoids this fate.

The fact that it uses an SKS makes it worse for me. Tacticooled SKS's just don't sit well with me. IMO, they look best with their original wood furniture, maybe slightly worn even... and the bayonet.

I'm sorry , looks like a walmart frankengun to me. I have yet to see a bullpup conversion kit that avoids this fate.

The fact that it uses an SKS makes it worse for me. Tacticooled SKS's just don't sit well with me. IMO, they look best with their original wood furniture, maybe slightly worn even... and the bayonet.

+1.

Tacticool SKS is so 1990. :)