Sign in to follow this  
NJdiverTony

M&P 15-ORC Deal

Hey guys,

I stumbled on this sale offer by accident, while reading some stuff on another forum. Not sure if this FFL ships to NJ FFL's or not, but looks like a great deal on an M&P 15-ORC rifle and 4 Mags. Might be worth looking into, if you're looking for this kind of rifle. I would be really interested to find out if they would ship to a NJ FFL for transfer. I know the 30 round mags they throw in are not NJ Legal, but maybe a NJ FFL could alter them to make them 15 rounders??? I dunno... but check it out:

http://www.hoffgun.com/SP-MP15ORCVP.htm

Well if you can get them to pin the stock there, it should be pretty good. $700 for a brand new S&W M&P15 is a good price. Looks from the picture that it has a crowned barrel already. Less FFL fees and shipping it works out about the same.

Can't have the mags. Figure that's $15 loss so $60. Total extra costs $100.

Not a good deal really.

That's when you work with them and say "well I can't have the mags so how about you take off $** much money off the total price".

At least that's what I have done before out of state, and it's worked in one shop. They took off $30 for the 2 mags that I wouldn't have been able to take home.

That's when you work with them and say "well I can't have the mags so how about you take off $** much money off the total price".

At least that's what I have done before out of state, and it's worked in one shop. They took off $30 for the 2 mags that I wouldn't have been able to take home.

I thought CT had an AWB similar to ours, the gun should be compliant, the mags I thought had to be 10 rounders in CT. Maybe they have a pre ban exemption?

I thought CT had an AWB similar to ours, the gun should be compliant, the mags I thought had to be 10 rounders in CT. Maybe they have a pre ban exemption?

Hi everyone, first post. I have been to Hoffman's. No 10 round limit. CT has a 2-week waiting period for long gun purchases if you do not have a CT pistol permit.