NJKen

M1A NM first real range day report

I finally got to go spend some quality time with my M1A this past weekend. I can say that I would recommend this rifle to anyone who may be thinking about it. I outshot two other more experienced people that had scoped 30-06 with my non scoped gun. I went through 400 rounds of surplus DAG ammo and left with my shoulder intact and a big grin! I got a 4" group at 300 yards!! Not too shabby for someone who hasnt been to a range in 15 years with a long gun :) This riffle is one of the best ones i have ever shot. The research I did here and at one other forum before my purchase guided me. Thanks NJGF

Great to hear. I have a loaded model coming out on thursday from pk 90. I can't wait to get out this weekend with it.

So, how do you like it? I like this gun enough that I may buy a second one.... probly a scout :)

Ken

I love my loaded. Super fun and soft to shoot. A real rifle, for some reason it really speaks to me. I love that big round and shoot heavy rifles well. The sights are the best available in a combat rifle, the mags are indestructible, and the action is smoothing out nicely.

i am seriously considering a Sage EBR for it.... But I am going to keep it stock for awhile and really get to know this rifle.

I just got it bore sighted was hoping to shoot it this past saturday before i left for my cruise this saturday but its not looking to good, stupid rain rain and more rain GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and you are a heathen you sadden me a lot but thats ok, as long as your shooting it and cleaning we are aok lol

I finally got to go spend some quality time with my M1A this past weekend. I can say that I would recommend this rifle to anyone who may be thinking about it. I outshot two other more experienced people that had scoped 30-06 with my non scoped gun. I went through 400 rounds of surplus DAG ammo and left with my shoulder intact and a big grin! I got a 4" group at 300 yards!! Not too shabby for someone who hasnt been to a range in 15 years with a long gun :) This riffle is one of the best ones i have ever shot. The research I did here and at one other forum before my purchase guided me. Thanks NJGF

id like to see you on video shoot a 4 inch group with irons at 300 yards! Especially with a NM M1a

• Like 1