BCeagle

Beretta 90Two vs 92

I was all set to get teh 92FS and saw teh 90two and it looks sharp. Anyone have any expericance comparing teh two?

Nice pistol, but teh grip on teh 92 is better IMO. teh 92 also feels more balanced in my hand, then teh 90-Two. Again, it's all subjective... try both out and see which you like better. teh 90-Two is definitely a looker though... very nice looking pistol. teh 92 is no slouch in that department either though.

I shot teh 90 TWO yesterday at BA, it was a nice handgun, put 50 rounds through it myself, not sure what teh guns owner and my friend put through it, but we went through a LOT. I still plan on buying a 96FS INOX though, 9mm is just not enough for me.

Seems like it's April Fools Day! I know I am typing T H E correctly! :)

I have teh 90-two and i love it. Some people complain that teh grips are too wide. I have i would say standard size hands and it feels fine from me. Maks shot it last time i was out. I carried teh 92fs in teh Marines. teh 92fs is also great, but teh look and feel of teh 90-two to me is better. But try both!

Thanks for teh advice guys, I was looking at teh 92FS because I wanted a metal 9mm to go with my HKP30L, it sounds like its a matter of looking at both and seeing what I prefer. I thought just teh grips on teh 90two were plastic.

teh Inox is sweet but I just got a stainless Para tokarev TT-33 Saturday so its back to black.

I also refuse to edit my teh's anymore.

I recently got a chance to hold a 90-two. It felt nice, and grips on it seemed nice and comfortable. However.....I think its looks are just blasphemy. Beretta 92 is such a beautiful and classic design.

P.S. Just word your sentences around not including that word.

Really? I guess its personal preference. I think its really nice looking.

dati-tecnici.gif

I personally think it's a great looking pistol too. If it weren't an alien re-creating of the classic, timeless design of the 92.....then I would consider one. However, since there is no real benefit of the 90-two over the 92, I will stick with the 92 if I was given the choice between the two. If I NEEDED a rail, I would pick up the M9A1.

We were shooting the 90 TWO and Px4 Storm yesterday. It was cool loading-up 6 mags and popping them into whichever gun we felt like shooting at the time. I'm not sure which magazines fit both guns though. I really liked the sites on the 90 TWO.

I think the 92A1 is the best of both worlds. You have the timeless style of the 92, with some extras like the rail. I think that the M9A1 is slightly more desirable....if I remember correctly it has a removable front site and does not have the warning engraved in the slide. Regardless, post pictures of the new blaster!!

I think the 92A1 is the best of both worlds. You have the timeless style of the 92, with some extras like the rail. I think that the M9A1 is slightly more desirable....if I remember correctly it has a removable front site and does not have the warning engraved in the slide. Regardless, post pictures of the new blaster!!

Close..

92a1- removable front site + guid and spring are one piece + rounded trigger guard

92fs M9A1- different grips + different mags + beveled mag well ,civilian version has all the crap written on it just like the others.

I believe the m9a1 is an FS while the 92A1 is of its own.

the 92A1 has the round trigger guard which is a huge negative on my list.... others may not care or actually like it.

From what i know the 92a1 is more like an upgraded 90two then it is a 92FS. 92a1 slide will not fit an 92 frame but it will fit a 90two.

Close..

92a1- removable front site + guid and spring are one piece + rounded trigger guard

92fs M9A1- different grips + different mags + beveled mag well ,civilian version has all the crap written on it just like the others.

I believe the m9a1 is an FS while the 92A1 is of its own.

the 92A1 has the round trigger guard which is a huge negative on my list.... others may not care or actually like it.

From what i know the 92a1 is more like an upgraded 90two then it is a 92FS. 92a1 slide will not fit an 92 frame but it will fit a 90two.

They actually have the M9 which looked exactly like the FS except in a cardboard box.

EDIT: A1 has a thicker slide and sights are dovetails and easily replaced..

I will post pics in about 2 weeks, still waiting for OGAM to expire, I'll post the Para 14-45 Limited my wife got me to hold everyone over.

They actually have the M9 which looked exactly like the FS except in a cardboard box.

I will post pics in about 2 weeks, still waiting for OGAM to expire, I'll post the Para 14-45 Limited my wife got me to hold everyone over.

I'll add something annoying, the 92A1 comes with 3 either 17 or 10 round mags, the M9A1 comes with 2 15 round mags. So annoying since the 15 rounders are $50 each.

I'll add something annoying, the 92A1 comes with 3 either 17 or 10 round mags, the M9A1 comes with 2 15 round mags. So annoying since the 15 rounders are $50 each.

That's if you buy the fancy "sand resistant" mags that Beretta sells with this pistol. You can buy regular 92FS 15-rounders for under $20 and they will work just great.

I bought the military contract mags for my beretta at the gun show for 15. Doesn't have the nice plastic baseplate but whatever, they work fine. I bought one to test out, works fine so I'll be picking up a few more next time I see em

That's if you buy the fancy "sand resistant" mags that Beretta sells with this pistol. You can buy regular 92FS 15-rounders for under $20 and they will work just great.

That makes me feel better, I just got a quote for the 92A1, I just asked them to confirm it with the catalog # since I got a few quotes for the 17rounder which would just depress me to throw mags out. 4/27 the countdown begins.

That makes me feel better, I just got a quote for the 92A1, I just asked them to confirm it with the catalog # since I got a few quotes for the 17rounder which would just depress me to throw mags out. 4/27 the countdown begins.

You can get it with 3-15rd mags, but they are the standard ones not the sand resistant ones that come with the m9a1.

The M9 is an FS hence why they look the same. The m9a1 is an fs as well.

The 92a1 is NOT an fs or a 92 for that matter, you cannot take a 92 slide and put it on a 92a1 like you could on a m9a1 because of the thicker slide.. not sure why they did this but like i said the 92a1 is more of an upgraded 90two.