As I was driving home from The Bullet Hole today, I started thinking about how much I've learned since registering on this forum less than a month ago (March 19th). I would like to thank Maksim and all of the other knowledgeable denizens of this site for helping me learn in that short time:

1.) How to be a MUCH better shooter. My accuracy has improved enormously, and my thumb doesn't hurt anymore.

2.) A great deal about the wide array of guns, and why I need more than just one. Also, that I need a shotgun, probably a Mossberg 500 (which I had not even heard of a month ago).

3.) Enough about the law to keep me out of jail (I hope!). Really, I only had a basic knowledge of the law, and I had a few things wrong.

4.) About Guns for Hire. I'm currently signed up for a couple of courses, and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge by studying with the experts.

4.) That I may need a knife. (Still not sure about this one.)

5.) That the zombies that attack us may not look like ones I've seen in the movies.

There's probably more, but those came to me off the top of my head.

On the down side, you guys and gals are costing me a fortune! My three pending P2P's (due any day; should have applied for more) will probably end up costing me around $2000, but at least I can pay that off on the monthly OGAM installment plan. Plus, I've been getting to the BH once a week or so, and buying ammo like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. As Bogey said at the end of Casablanca, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

That comment made my day, and just reassures me that starting the forum community was all worthwhile. We have a wealth of information, and while we may not be the all be experts on any one topic, we are open to new shooters, and non shooters, and bringing them into the community and the sport in a safe and responsible manner.