cubflyer50

NINJA STORY...BIASED REPPORTING

HERE IS AN INTERESTING STORY SHOWING BIASED REPORTING.....THE LIBERAL U.K. STORY AND THE REAL STORY FROM THE LOCAL PRESS HERE IS THE U.K. LINK http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381038/Sword-wielding-ninjas-launch-crime-wave-Pittsburgh.html HERE IS THE REAL STORY FROM THE LOCAL PRESS IN PITTSBURG.... http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_733835.html

HERE IS AN INTERESTING STORY SHOWING BIASED REPORTING.....THE LIBERAL U.K. STORY AND THE REAL STORY FROM THE LOCAL PRESS HERE IS THE U.K. LINK http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381038/Sword-wielding-ninjas-launch-crime-wave-Pittsburgh.html HERE IS THE REAL STORY FROM THE LOCAL PRESS IN PITTSBURG.... http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_733835.html

Searching the daily mail for non sensational, unbiased reporting is akin to watching Fox News for clear non partisan views on American politics.

• Like 4

Searching the daily mail for non sensational, unbiased reporting is akin to watching Fox News for clear non partisan views on American politics.

Not that I disagree with what you say about Fox news, but I hope you are not thinking CNN or MSNBC is any better - they do the same, just from a liberal (left) perspective.

• Like 4

Not that I disagree with what you say about Fox news, but I hope you are not thinking CNN or MSNBC is any better - they do the same, just from a liberal (left) perspective.

Granted,however at the very least they try to maintain a facade of impartiality.

Granted,however at the very least they try to maintain a facade of impartiality.

Of course it might seem that way if you are a liberal, just like the said could be said for Fox if you are a Republican. However in reality, all 3 are equally as terrible.

See "that shoulder thing that goes up" and the black "white gun toting racists" for examples.

Of course it might seem that way if you are a liberal, just like the said could be said for Fox if you are a Republican. However in reality, all 3 are equally as terrible.

See "that shoulder thing that goes up" and the black "white gun toting racists" for examples.

As I indicated in another tread, I have no political affiliation and am of the opinion the both parties and their offshoots are one and the same and all the rhetoric is basically a way to distract the average American while all parties pillage our resources and future.{ Do I sound too conspiratorial?}So I would like to believe that I possess a even eye, That being said, Fox news above them all makes no pretense what so ever of their affiliation. It could be argued that they very well may be the most transparent and honest news format because of this fact.

• Like 1

Transparent, yes, honest, by no means. Time and time again they are caught lying to their audience about most everything. Lying to to the public is bad enough, but then lying to their own base (and getting caught) is pretty pathetic. It's almost as if they don't even try to fabricate even believable lies.

Transparent, yes, honest, by no means. Time and time again they are caught lying to their audience about most everything. Lying to to the public is bad enough, but then lying to their own base (and getting caught) is pretty pathetic. It's almost as if they don't even try to fabricate even believable lies.

My point exactly... But should we rail against the organization who makes no bones against fabrications and lies? or instead pity the sheep who not only follow their line but bleat it at every opportunity.Glenn Beck or Anderson Cooper anyone?

I would do what I do now: Ignore them. Plain and simple.

Ignore them? Absolutely not! I truly find the twist and turns not only entertaining in their futile attempt to portray some semblance of professionalism and integrity but am constantly amazed at their following hanging on every word.

If you have a Facebook account and a couple of minutes check your friend's "like" lists... Truly enlightening.

ok boys - you want this discussion political then please take it to the appropriate section.

My fault... Got carried away.

I do mostly watch fox but I have seen some pieces on cnn that were not terrible.. and were even at times worth watching.. but the other night my fiance says something like oh lets just watch cnn tonight... I want to see what the news there is like.. it happened to be the biggest idiot ever.. and again just happened to be a really sub par broadcast.. so as some of you imagine the worst of fox.. imagine the worst of cnn... moments later she says.. how does anyone watch this nonsense.. can we just put the real news back on.. LOL

again not intended as any type of political gouge or anything..

.. but the other night my fiance says something like oh lets just watch cnn tonight... I want to see what the news there is like.. it happened to be the biggest idiot ever.. and again just happened to be a really sub par broadcast.. so as some of you imagine the worst of fox.. imagine the worst of cnn... moments later she says.. how does anyone watch this nonsense.. can we just put the real news back on.. LOL

She's a keeper Vlad. :)

Harry