kenw

Mother's Day at Cherry Ridge

Lynn is talking about going to the range tomorrow. If she doesn't change her mind, we should be there somewhere around noon. Probably just the handgun and silo ranges. If anyone's around, come by and say hi.

Should get there now at 10:30....... gotta wait for buddy.... Might do Silo 1st..... but not sure

I am open for whatever today. I have to do some planting later but I've got some time to shoot.

I want to do some time at Silo anyway. 10:30 at Silo then it is.

I was up there for a little while early yesterday afternoon. I didn't really have time, as I was headed to NY to visit family, but I had joined last week and couldn't stay to shoot. Then it rained on Wednesday and the range was closed on Saturday, so I just had to dash up for 45 minutes or so at the Silo range to try out the new Tech Sights on my 10/22. How will I recognize you NJGF guys and gals (and vice versa) when I'm there?

I'm waiting for my NJGF Shirt to arrive, I have only meet (that I know of) 3 different FFL's and wish i could give all 3 of them my business at the same time but need more coin for that. All of them so good and nice you feel bad when you buy something from the other one so so far I split it 1 purchase each. :)

Harry

I was up there for a little while early yesterday afternoon. I didn't really have time, as I was headed to NY to visit family, but I had joined last week and couldn't stay to shoot. Then it rained on Wednesday and the range was closed on Saturday, so I just had to dash up for 45 minutes or so at the Silo range to try out the new Tech Sights on my 10/22. How will I recognize you NJGF guys and gals (and vice versa) when I'm there?

I was on the silo range from about 12:30 'til around 3. I was the 6'6" guy with the 5'2" wife. Single shot beater and Remington 597 for me, and Walther P22 and Henry Survival .22 for her (mostly). I was probably there while you were shooting, as c couple of people came and went while we were there.

I was on the silo range from about 12:30 'til around 3. I was the 6'6" guy with the 5'2" wife. Single shot beater and Remington 597 for me, and Walther P22 and Henry Survival .22 for her (mostly). I was probably there while you were shooting, as c couple of people came and went while we were there.

Yep, definitely saw both of you. Sorry I didn't know that you were NJGF people. I was there from a little after 1:00, until around 2:00. I was wearing a gray, short-sleeved shirt and a green hat. I moved around among a few stations to get a look at some different targets, trying my best not to muzzle sweep anyone as I went by. :)